Culinary and Wine Tourism
The IMC University of Applied Sciences Krems
in collaboration with the German Society for Tourism Research (DGT) and Vienna University of Applied Sciences (FHWien der WKW) hosts the
3rd Culinary and Wine Tourism Conference (CWTC17)
The conference venue is located one hour west of Vienna in the Wachau Danube Valley – UNESCO World Heritage
The conference (presented in English only) offers:
- High quality scientific sessions (Thursday, October 19th and Friday October 20th) with peer-reviewed contributions.
- Publication opportunity in a Special Issue of the Journal of Gastronomy and Tourism (GAT)*
- Pre-Conference (Wednesday, October 18th): information about our COST action and the “Culinary Tourism Research Network” incl. possibility to join the network and meet-up.
- Welcome reception Wednesday evening and conference networking dinner
- Workshops and presentations from practitioners to discover, regional food & drinks as well as local, innovative, culinary & tourism concepts.
- A field trip featuring culinary experiences in Vienna (extra charge).
Looking forward to welcoming you in the medieval city of Krems, surrounded by Wachau’s breathtaking steep-slope-viticulture landscape,
Dr. Albert Franz Stöckl
Programme Director International Wine Business
IMC University of Applied Sciences Krems